#5 Ink Drops Subscription Box


It's another subscription box review...but to be fair, who decides to restart blogging in the middle of their end of year exam and hand in time? I want to write posts, I got this in the mail and it's an easy one to schedule while I'm revising. I'll try harder after it's over on Tuesday. 

I can't remember where or how I heard about the Ink Drops monthly box but at the words "stationary" and "post" and a blurb that basically sums me up, how could I resist? 

"Do you love handwritten letters, crave old-fashioned communication and adore receiving parcels in the post?"

 I managed to snag one of their April boxes and sat anticipating it arriving. Well ok, until I had an issue with my Paypal and had to cancel and delete everything on it. When I did this, I didn't see the charge for the box, despite getting a confirmation note, so I dropped them an email and they replied super quickly and helped me sort it out - yes I had been charged and yes my box was on it's way. 



It's less of a box and more of a large envelope due to the nature of the contents but that's ok! It was sealed in this super bright green paper bag, with a handwritten note from the people who run it. It's not in any way ugly, but it's hard to tart up an envelope of stationary! 





Inside the package there was - 

A T-Rex card.
A vintage suitcase card. 
An A4 soft-back notebook. 
A set of alphabet design paper bags. 
2 metres of ribbon in purple and green. 

Don't get me wrong, everything is really great quality and I really like it all but being entirely honest, I'm not that impressed. For £15.45 a month (which includes postage and packing) I personally can't justify it. Compared to other boxes I've had which cost around the same or less, I've recieve so much more and better value for money. 

As I said, I love the quality of the products, so what I would use again is their online shop. They have some adorable bits, including this Get Organised set which I'm a little bit in love with. I would order the odd Ink Drops box again but I might be tempted to check out their sneak peek to see what I'd be getting first. 

So overall - yes, good quality products and it seems like a great company - they were super nice and helpful when I emailed and I love the idea of getting a selection of stationary and related bits in the post...but unfortunately on my current budget it's not for me. Alas, you can't please everyone so while this wasn't for me, keep up the good work Ink Drops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback and I promise to try to get back to all of you! Thank you! <3 x